It is time for our Spring Semester of Life Groups to begin! This Semester we are studying The Fruit of the Spirit. Putting other’s needs ahead of our own: it’s the ultimate expression of love – and the hardest! Fortunately, we don’t have to do it alone. In our study of the Fruit of the Spirit, we’ll learn about the life-transforming qualities God wants to cultivate inside of us. And in the process, we’ll discover the one powerful truth to a truly satisfying life: serving others.
We have groups located from Midlothian to Venus to Red Oak; meeting on Wednesdays or Sundays. There is a group just for you!
- Matt & Candice Velasquez (Midlothian) - Starting February 1
- Sandra Jones (Midlothian) - Starting February 1
- Jason & Renee Exley (Midlothian) - Starting February 1
- Michael & Becky Swartzendruber (Venus) - Starting February 8
- Chris Kinikin (Midlothian) - Starting February 8
- Tom & Emily Alderman (Midlothian) - Starting February 8
- Jeff & Andria Moore (Midlothian) - Starting February 12
- Eric & Vicki Bishop (Red Oak) - Starting February
We have ministry to children and teens prepared to receive your children starting at 6:30pm on Wednesdays in order for you to arrive at your Life Group location to start by 7PM. Maps will be available at the Guest Services Desk.
Cheering you on!
PS - We are excited about offering a special Spiritual Health Assessment and Goal Setting for our Life Group participants in order to help you be intentional in road mapping your spiritual growth.